181 Dwelling project, Bedfordshire
ukland.com is consulting on its plans for a new, sustainable community in Stotfold, South of Arlesey Road. The proposals include approximately 181 homes and a range of attractive benefits for communities in Stotfold and beyond.
Situated within walking and cycling distance to various services and facilities, including Arlesey train station the site is an ideal location for new homes.
Our plans for the site include:
• Flood risk mitigation works, which will protect the wider community in Stotfold and bring significant savings to the council.
• Attractive green open space containing a new 30-acre public park with walkways, cycle routes and play areas, wildflower meadows and new habitats.
• 63 new affordable homes some of which will potentially be of an eco-friendly design
• Extension to Etonbury Wood and new cycle/pedestrian footpaths and circular walks, creating better connectivity from Stotfold to Arlesey and beyond.
• Potential for some the new homes on the southern part of the site to be Semi-Passive/carbon neutral. Each home will also potentially have access to electric car charging points.
• Should the need arise from the development, a potential extension to the Larkswood Surgery has been proposed.
Should you wish to provide your feedback or ask any questions please visit www.homesforstotfold.co.uk